Saturday, March 10, 2018

Our grand daughters bush wedding

Such a lovely day today, although it was rather too hot. Our grand daughter Gabby married Wade, her long time sweet heart. Very much a family affair in the paddock down in the creek at her mother and step fathers property. I unfortunately hadnt been very well through the night but did make it to the ceremony and for a bit of food later but home as my oler sister and I had got over hot and needed the airconditioner. They all looked great, Gabby rode in on her horse with her father. The bridesmaids walked and it was all very colourful and they looked lovely. Both Gabby and Wade looked pretty pleased with themselves. Now I can relax.It is lovely having our son Simon here to stay with his wife Marguerite and to catch up with my nephew Ben. Just wish I felt better.My photos are not brilliant, John took some and the shade was rather awkward but it is a record for me.

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Just lovely!! It looked like a perfect day. In Northern Indiana, it's always a worry to plan anything outdoors because our weather has become unpredictable. Glad the event went off as planned. I'm glad you got to enjoy the ceremony and the visit with your son and his wife. Life is good.
xx, Carol

Gwen Buchanan said...

I love that she came in on her horse!!

Robin Mac said...

Just catching up with some posts - love the photos and I am glad you made it to the wedding,\. i hope you are feeling better again by now. Weddings are great for family catchups too, I imagine there was non stop talking going on! XX