Sunday, August 06, 2017

A great day

I love it when the Back Valley Creek floods, and it did it well today. It has blown a gale, poured with rain and generally been freezing cold. We left early to go and see some of the SALA exhibitions at McLaren Vale and around. I made some sandwiches for lunch. Saw some lovely wineries and paintings, went to see our old friend D'Arry Osborne and had morning tea and a photo of the new Cube that is being built, it will be interesting when it is finished. Love wandering around at this time of the year, although so cold and quite wet at times. Met up with one of John's about third cousins at an opening we had been invited to go to, and came home to a cold house, fire going well now but here off the bedroom where I have my computer, boy its cold. Back to watch the football showdown, so far my team is winning, and may they go on. Playing in atrociouis conditions.

No comments: