Saturday, April 22, 2017

Goolwa wooden boat show this morning

A wonderful morning, into the market and then over to Goolwa before the crowds, had a wander, watched the paddle steamers, the Marion and the Oscar W and looked at people and boats, had a coffee and came home. I have had no internet for a few days so no posts. An accident by our front entrance last night, thank goodness we were asleep but not a nice one, not killed but badly injured. How could we sleep through all the things going on down there? All I can say is that it was just after I had fallen asleep.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I sleep pretty soundly too. I never used to because my husband worked nights so I guess that's why I slept lightly. Now that we are retired, I sleep like a rock. NEVER here a thunderstorm or anything else. Guess I figure the dogs will wake me up if there is anything weird going on. I always enjoy pics of your daily walk.
xx Carol