Saturday, February 25, 2017

Morning walk and my little rooster

We had a lovely walk this morning, cool and with a blustery wind on the cliffs and quite rough seas. I am only just manageing these walks at the moment which is annoying, a poor night last night didnt help. The little Japanese bantam is gorgeous, but terribly independent and whenever I put him in a coop or cage manages to get out and struts his stuff around the big hens. I just hope something doesnt get him as he roosts high, but in the open and I worry about hawks and owls. So nice to be cool and I have been out potting a few things up, but it is about to get hot again this coming week. I am still sewing but will have to put that in another post.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I have to say that you have a lovely place to walk, I grew up in a beach town on Lake Michigan in the USA. I have a tremendous love of water and always feel a peace when near. The best I can do now is sit and garden around my fish pond in our back yard. If I close my eyes I can imagine a smell that lake I love so much.
xx, Carol