Friday, October 14, 2016

A walk this morning

We had a lovely warm walk along the beach this morning, just a bit of a breeze and blue sky. We came back on the bike/walking track where I took these photos, I think they are new notices. We did see one plover on the beach and an area a lot further u p with fence around it, so I suppose they may be nesting, although being school holidays and a lovely day there were a lot of dogs on the beach too. I had things burnt off me, at least they were burn off not cut out but the one on my forhead gave me a screaming head ache for a lot of the day. More reading and baby blanket embroidery. It is supposed to be very hot tomorrow and a strong wind so no fishing for John and then rain and cold again on Sunday. Typical spring weather I think.

No comments: