Monday, August 15, 2016

Today

This lovely little quilt arrived today, I am part of Kate North's Another Little Quilt swap, and this one is by Pam Andrews in the Uk. I also had an email to say that the one I sent had arrived. Always a worry that they will arrive safely. Such a lovely idea and as the quilts are generally quite small they are manageable for non quilters like me. I have quite a lovely collection. One never knows exactly what one is going to get. This morning we went over to the King's beach car park and walked towards Depp's beach, I love going to Kings Beach but find these days the track a bit too rough for my shaky legs. We hadnt gone along the path we took for a long time and that path is now greatly improved. There was I think a whale far out to sea, I dont know what else it could have been, but rather far for my eyes to make it out clearly. So lovely to have sun, finally I have been out potting up some lettuce seedlings. Now onto that naked body I have to dress.

4 comments:

Down by the sea said...

The coastline looks so similar to here. It must have been wonderful to see a whale out to sea. Sarah x

The Weaver of Grass said...

The path you walked looks very inviting. And I love the idea of the quilt swap.

Penny said...

You have the most beautiful views!!

Barry said...

Hi P - the sea is so restorative - I'm glad they have improved the path for your shaky pins. Peace. B